January 26, 2015
Welcome to our website!
PHONE: (330) 494-9659
FAX: (330) 494-9657
Our office can assist with the following services:
- Small Business Bookkeeping
- QuickBooks Assistance; to include Set-up, Inputting Assistance, and Training
- Sales Tax Filings & Vendor License Set Up
- Business Tax Filings - Ohio CAT, Ohio Unclaimed Funds, and other filings
- Payroll Tax Filings – Quarterly and Year-End Filings
- Individual Income Tax Preparation
- Business Income Tax Preparation
- Notary Services
- Tax Notices and Back Tax Issues
…..along with other services.See our tab “Services”
We spend countless hours assisting Individuals and Small Businesses with Bookkeeping, Payroll, Consulting, QuickBooks, Tax Preparation, and other services throughout the year. The tax preparers and bookkeepers in our office are here for your business even if you have a simple question, or simple concern, that you want to have someone to talk to and to run the issue by for guidance and direction.
Need help with your tax preparation? Do you need assistance with the many changing tax laws? Eliminate those countless hours spent trying to understand the confusing tax codes. Let our office work for you and start saving you time and money. We will make your life "simple" and ensure you are in compliance with your various filing requirements. As a Business or an Individual, we will prepare your Federal, State, School district, and City tax returns with accuracy and the preparers that will dig for every deduction and every eligible credit. Our office is here for you. Let us guide you throughout the year and make tax preparation easier and less stressful for you and your family.
For Tax Year 2014 tax preparation, please visit the "NEWSLETTERS" tab for the recent newsletter information and the TAX YEAR 2014 INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONNAIRE to complete and bring in with your tax information or to your tax appointment.
Our Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to actively participate in your financial management. With out site you can:
* Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial planning, or determining loan payments.
* Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the client newsletter.
* Register Your E-mail Address to receive important announcements through the Sign-Up Page!
* Review Tax and Financial Topics of Interest in the Additional Pages section of our site
Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback to our professionals at the office. Visit often as current news impacting your financial situation will be outlined here.
We are pleased to be serving our surrounding communities for over 17 years. Our office serves Uniontown, Greentown, Green, Hartville, Akron, North Canton, Marlboro, Alliance, Canton, and other surrounding areas. We guarantee all services performed. If there are any penalties and/or interest assessed due to our mistake, we will reimburse you those fees. If there is additional tax due to the IRS, state or local authorities, you must pay the tax regardless of who is at fault. We are required to keep copies of all work performed and maintain a record of all clients from whom we receive payment.
Staff of Taxes Made Simple, Inc.